solidarity across unions

Monday, February 28, 2005

USC: Students in fight for workers "A group of USC students gathered Thursday afternoon at the School of Social Work to show support for hotel workers and demand hotels negotiate fairly with their employees, who have been working without a contract for more than six months....Since September, undergraduate students have been involved with UNITE HERE in the hotel workers' campaign. But the Social Action Caucus brings graduate students into the fight for hotel workers' rights."
Comments:
Cool blog you have. I have a work at home on internet related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is work at home on internet
 
I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
I also have a web site & blog about work at home so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!
 
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »
 
Post a Comment

The Coalition of Graduate Employee Unions is a loose-knit coalition of labor unions in the USA and Canada that represents graduate students employed as teachers, researchers, and administrative staff.